Community Inspires Design
At The Crest, smart design brings the community together with a welcoming courtyard and flawless architectural integration with the neighbourhood. Almost every home is situated on a corner, allowing residences to enjoy an abundance of natural light, improved air flow, and increased privacy. Combined with large balconies, patios, and decks, on a quiet tree-lined residential street, homeowners have plenty of opportunity to be out in the open air to admire the community they belong to.
This LEEDTM Gold Certified building has been constructed to be extra energy efficient, increasing the comfort and durability of the home while reducing operating costs. Energy efficient details include a combination of high quality exterior metal paneling and corrugated metal siding, double-pane window systems, and a heat recovery ventilator, all intentionally designed to reduce the heating and cooling demands throughout the building.
The Crest Details
- 5-storey residential-only building
- 18-unit condo building with a maximum of 4 homes per floor
- Overheight 9-foot ceilings in main living areas of homes
- 10-foot ceilings in penthouse suites
- Gated and secure underground parkade
These one-to-three bedroom homes share the common characteristic of modern elegance. Recognizing the diversity of aesthetic taste, homes at the Crest are simple and clean, to provide a canvas for each homeowner to showcase their individuality. Customizable interiors allow owners to choose between two colour palettes – wood or white – provided by award-winning interior designers. Wide-plank, European-inspired engineered hardwood floors cover the living, dining, kitchen, and den areas, with high quality wool blend carpeting in bedrooms. Kitchens include beautiful and durable solid quartz countertops that extend to the backsplash, with a premium stainless steel appliance package. Spa-like bathrooms create a sleek modern look, with elegant fixtures, hardware, and accessories.
- Energy-efficient front-loading Whirlpool washer and dryer
- Fisher & Paykel fridge/freezers
- Bosch 4-burner gas cook-top with thermal wall oven
- Fully-integrated Bosch dishwasher
- Sleek, slim slide-out hood fan
- Undermount stainless steel double bowl sinks
- Integrated LED down lighting
- Large-format porcelain tiles and marble mosaic tiles
Defined by one of Vancouver's most vibrant neighbourhoods
Capturing Modern Urban Living
Additional amenities to round out the building include a conveniently accessible recycling and garbage disposal room, an easily accessible and secure bike storage room, and a common area courtyard with covered barbecue and spacious eating area.